Bear Love Valentine tutorial



For this tutorial you will need
mask
Valentine Cluster's here by Ivy click

Now open new the mask
Open new image at 600 x 500
Copy and paste mask as a new layer
Go to Mask New image find the name of the mask WSL_Mask299 click on it
Then go to Selection click on from mask
Use the Background she gievs in the cluster frame Fill the mask
Unselect the mask in selection to none
Go to layer's send to the bottom

now you may want to find yout tube to use I like cute
stuff Rarely will i a use a Nude in my tutorial DoNot care for it .

Don't forget to resize the cluster frame I used 600x500

And your done Easy now that wasn't so hard .
Give it a try .
Enjoy the tut
your welcome to show me your results .
Lisa
bluebyyou64@gmail.com
Thank you Lori for sending me the link for the mask

No comments:

Post a Comment